The following manufacturers have either made Pro-Cut an essential tool for their dealers, or written technical service bulletins urging dealers to use the Pro-Cut lathe. The bulletins are available below.
- Acura approves Pro-Cut for warranty and customer pay brake service in USA.
- Acura re-issues bulletin naming Pro-Cut as approved method for rotor matching and only brand sold through their program.
- BMW North America mandates Pro-Cut for warranty service.
- BMW approves Pro-Cut for warranty service<
- Chrysler releases new warranty bulletin naming Pro-Cut as preferred repair.
- DaimlerChrysler names Pro-Cut a required tool for servicing Durango.
- DaimlerChrysler names Pro-Cut a required tool for servicing Jeep.
- DaimlerChrysler requires on-car machining for warranty service.
- DaimlerChrysler begins enforcement of on-car machining for warranty service.
- Chrysler requires on-car machining for warranty repair on Caravan/Town & Country.
- Citroen approves Pro-Cut for brake service.
- Ford delivers Pro-Cut brake lathes to every US and Canadian dealer.
- Ford delivers lathes to every Australian and New Zealand dealer.
- Ford requires Pro-Cut for warranty rotor resurfacing.
- Ford Mexico approves and recommends only Pro-Cut for Mexican dealer network
- Ford release Special Service Message alerting dealers that upgrade may be necessary.
- Ford requires upgrade from old Pro-Cut lathe models to new.
- Ford Emerging Market Services mandates Pro-Cut for emerging market dealers.
- GM names the Pro-Cut 9.2 as an essential tool for US and Canadian dealers.
- GM bulletin 05-0089-029B reiterates Pro-Cut status as mandatory tool for dealers
- GM selects the Pro-Cut PFM GYR as the only on-car recommended lathe.
- GM reminds dealers that Pro-Cut PFM 9.2 is still the essential lathe after 11 years!
- Recommended for India dealers
- Honda of Germany approves and strongly recommends Pro-Cut lathe for their dealers.
- Honda approves Pro-Cut for warranty and customer pay brake service in USA
- Honda approves Pro-Cut for warranty work
- Honda re-issues bulletin naming Pro-Cut as approved method for rotor matching and only brand sold through their program
- Honda Mexico mandates the Pro-Cut for Mexican Honda dealers
- Hyundai TSB 97-50-007 names Pro-Cut as recommended tool.
- Hyundai recommends Pro-Cut for brake service.
- Jaguar endorses Pro-Cut as recommended tool for dealers.
- Land Rover endorses Pro-Cut as recommended tool for dealers.
- Mazda names Pro-Cut as required equipment for warranty repair.
- Pro-Cut added to Mazda brake training- watch video on YouTube
- Pro-Cut named essential tool in US.
- Pro-Cut named essential tool in Canada.
- Infiniti names Pro-Cut on-car resurfacing as preferred repair method for eliminating shudder
- Nissan of Germany approves Pro-Cut and recommends it to dealers due to superior speed and efficiency.
- NISSAN Titan XD Service Department Readiness.
- Pro-Cut approved for warranty service
- On-car lathe required for 2007-2010 Camry warranty repair
- Toyota policy strongly recommends on-car machining
- Toyota recommends Pro-Cut for Canada
- Toyota bulletin to use Pro-Cut for warranty brake noise issues on Prius.
Ferrari - Approved
Isuzu - Approved
Kia - Approved
Saturn - Approved